Part of the mission of Sojourn International is to see our people go and serve with our Sojourn City Teams and member missionaries around the globe. We know that the more people are exposed to the world and what God is doing in it; the more people’s lives will be changed and many will consider investing more time and resources in reaching the nations with the gospel.
Global Apprenticeships are 2 month to 2 year assignments that allow our members to go deeper into missions and allow our missionaries and City Teams to have practical on the ground help. Each year we provide several summer long opportunities as well as semester and multiple year opportunities.
Current summer and semester long Sojourn team opportunities:
- Come to River City, India for the purpose of supporting and serving alongside a gospel-worker among an unreached Muslim people group (1 – 2 years)
- Serve as an ESL teacher with our North Africa City Team (3 months).
- Work with our partner mission hospital in Togo West Africa. Doctors, surgeons and other specialty medical professionals are needed (1 month – 2 years).
- Learn Chinese and serve alongside our team in East Asia working in a mega city engaging an unreached people group (5 months – 1 years. Seminary credit available).
- Serve as a house helper with one of our city teams in France (3 months – 2 years)
One to two year partner agency opportunities:
IMB Journeyman (2 years, college graduates)
Pioneers Venture (up to 1 year)
Serge Apprenticeship (1-2 years)
Apply for a Global Apprenticeship here!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have interest or questions.